The arrival of the New Year signals the opportunity of new beginnings. Now is a great time to plan or set goals to purchase your first home.
First home buyers wanting to get a foot on the property ladder in 2012 should start planning their strategy now, putting the plan in place is the start. Stick with the plan and follow through.
First home buyers should have a clearly defined savings goal, budget and a plan to obtain favourable finance. Additionally, they should identify what their new home should have, considering needs and wants.
- Clearly define your day to day budget
- Set your savings plan and goals
- Clear any credit card debt
- Negotiate a favourable mortgage solution
- Identify your wants and needs in your new home
- Take action